Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Laurelle Ltd do not sell or share your data with any other company unless you have opted in when entering, however we will pass the winners details on to our service providers and/or agents in order for you to receive your prize.
- The closing date is 5th July 2023.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter this prize draw.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- The prize winner will receive an Art Deco Style CZ Cluster Ring, Silver 9ct Gold.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of Laurelle Ltd
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) by 10th July 2023.
- The winner of the prize must respond within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
- Laurelle Ltd decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Promoter, the Prize Partner or associated companies into disrepute or that in any way violates applicable laws and regulations or social network standards.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- The closing date for this prize draw may be extended.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
- The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Laurelle The Antique Jewellery Group, 20 Mannin Way, Lancaster Business Park
Caton Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, England, LA1 3SW