Fine Jewelry Appreciation Competition Rules
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Laurelle Ltd do not sell or share your data with any other company.
- The closing date is 31st March 2021 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter this prize draw.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- The 1st Prize winner will receive a Cultured Opal Cluster Ring worth £325. Runner Up will receive a Cz Tanzanite Paste Trilogy Ring worth £275.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of Laurelle Ltd
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) by 9th April 2021
- The winners of the prizes must respond within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- If the prizes are not claimed within 7 days of the prize winners being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
- Laurelle Ltd decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Promoter, the Prize Partner or associated companies into disrepute or that in any way violates applicable laws and regulations or social network standards.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Jessica Rhodes, admin on Fine Jewelry Appreciation Facebook Group
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- The closing date for this prize draw may be extended.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for IT system failures or delays or loss of entries.
- The Prize Partner shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is Laurelle Ltd, C/O CWR, 20 Mannin Way, Lancaster Business Park
Caton Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, England, LA1 3SW