Option 1. Interest Free Credit.
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we've partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online
First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout select the best finance option for you and choose 'Pay with Duologi'. The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you'll receive an instant decision.
Check your eligibility
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance according to the following criteria:
- Minimum age 18, maximm age 75 at the end of the term;
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum 16 hours per week with a minimum annual income of £ 10,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance);
- Have a UK bank account that can accept Direct Debits;
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address;
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application;
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years;
- Have a good credit history with no late payments. debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a finance payment option.
Our Payment Options
We offer a range of interest-free finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 3,6,9,10,11 or 12 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £190 and below £15,000, you can choose a deposit of up to 70% of the value of the item.
Longer payment periods of 24, 36 and 48 months are available with an interest rate of 9.9% APR.
No discount codes or promotions can be applied to finance items.
Interest Free finance over 12 months
- Total order value = £1,000
- 20% deposit = £200
- Total amount of credit = £800
- Duration = 12 months
- Representative APR = 0.00%
- 12 monthly payments of £66.67
- Total cost of credit = £800
- Of which interest charged = £0.00
- Total amount payable (including deposit) = £1,000